|After 1 day and turned out.|
|stirred into a smooth consistency with salt and pepper|
- Place the cloth in the sieve suspended over your bucket. Make sure the sieve wont fall in.
- Pour the Amasi into the cloth and cover with a plate.
- Let it stand for a day or two to drain somewhere cool, out of the reach of cats and dogs (this happened to us), to allow all the whey to drain out.
- Then gather the corners of your clothe to pick up your cheese and turn it out into a bowl like we did in the photo's above.
- Give it a good stir, adding salt and black pepper to taste. You can then be as creative as you like, adding chilli, herbs and perhaps even some shredded biltong for the meat eaters.
- Keep refrigerated and enjoy!.
|cream cheese ,avo and tomato sandwich on homemade rye bread|